I love creating easy raw food recipes when I’m happy and my mind is free. They always come out perfect and looking sensational.
This banana cream tart recipe might look intimidating to a beginner, but I assure you it’s not. If you’re going to make this tart consider it like making three easy recipes that you have to put together. You can choose to simply make the banana cream and top it with fruits if you like.
My book is finally picking up some momentum ! Holla ! People that I shown it to are so impressed and they’re buying it. I am now focusing my efforts on two food products and a catering company. My food photography company is open, and I’m accepting new projects. A guy is sending me a cake in the mail and I can’t wait to shoot that for him.
Thank you so much for supporting The Raw Food Beginner Chef brand. Continue to enjoy these easy raw food recipes and purchase the book if you haven’t already. The Joy Of Raw and Vegan Cooking.
Banana Cream Tart Filling
- 1 ripe banana
- Meat of Two Young Thai Coconuts
- 1 cup coconut water
- ⅓ cup of raw cashews
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Blend all the ingredients together until creamy then chill in a medium bowl in the
Banana Cream Tart Crust
- 1 cup of cashews
- ⅓ cup almonds
- 3 dates
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 Process the first two ingredients until powder-like then add in the remaining ingredients
- and process until it starts to stick together.
- 2 Press the crust into a 9 inch pie pan.
- 3 Pour the filling over the crust, freeze for 30 minutes, and then add the fruit topping.
Banana Cream Tart Topping
- Please use any combination of fruit you like.
- 17 strawberries
- 8 figs
- 15 grapes
- 5 peeled concord grapes
- 10 raspberries
- 17 red grapes
- 1 Place the strawberries in a circle around the edge of the tart then use your own artistic
- ability to finish decorating the tart.
- 2 Freeze for 3 hours and serve the semi-frozen tart